We have adopted Axiell’s library management system.We use:
- SWIMS V-smart – This is the interface for library staff (library management system). This system is used for managing borrowers, circulation and cataloguing. A username and password is required to access this system. Login links for this system are specific to each PC/laptop. Please see our information on requesting access
- SWIMS V-insight – This is the reporting interface which is used for generating in-depth statistics. Staff with access to this system can login with the same username and password that they use for accessing V-smart (please note that the username must be entered in capital letters). To request access please email: [email protected]
- SWIMS Iguana – This is the end-user interface (library catalogue).
We refer to:
- SWIMS – for the whole system
- SWIMS – to our end users (not Iguana)
For help on using the SWIMS System please see our how to guides.
For help with elements not covered within the how to guides please send your question to [email protected]